Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Announcement: Live-blogging the 2010 Golden Globes


I will be live-blogging the 2010 Golden Globe Awards, this Sunday. The awards begin at 8pm EST on NBC, but I will have some initial thoughts up around 7:30/7:45. Expect opinions on the nominees, the winners, the fashion, the drunken acceptance speeches, and the glory that is this year's host, Ricky Gervais. I will even respond to any comments in somewhat real time. Expect the comments to get snarkier as I get drunker during the evening.

Any Richmond area friends that would like to to imbibe and watch the drinkiest awards show of the season with me are welcome. Your comments may even be immortalized for the 10 or so person blogosphere I encompass.

Are you ready for this?


2 comments:

  1. It would be a lot easier to read your site if it wasn't white text on a black background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I was going in the direction of movies are projected at us as white in a sea of darkness. So my blog is kind of mirroring that. I also just find this to be aesthetically pleasing. Sorry you find it difficult to read.

    ReplyDelete